Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Great results from our latest Service Evaluation!

We are so proud of our latest service evaluation results and would like to say a huge thank you to every one of our customers that took part.

I wanted to share some of the results with you today and let you know that we use these results to continually improve our services and ensure you get the best service every time.

Here are some of the main findings we wanted to share with you:
  • Rated as Excellent or very Good by all participants for communicating effectively and regularly
  • 75% of respondents class Atlantis as their trusted independent electronic component distributor
  • 64% of participants rated our overall service as Excellent, with the remaining 36% rating it as Good
  • Answering inquiries and sourcing requirements was rated as Excellent or very Good by 100% of participants
These are some amazing results and we are really happy that our customers trust us and find our service to be so good. We value every one of our customers and are always here for your component sourcing.

Remember that you can also use our instant components search tool to check our stock availability and also send us any requirements.

Click to view the 7 great reasons to choose Atlantis and if you have any feedback or comments regarding our recent Service Evaluation then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment